September 29, 2017

Fall Bucket List

Fall is underway & I couldn't be more excited! I have always loved Fall and go a little nuts during this time of year. There is so much to do and I want to do it all. Making seasonal bucket lists is one of my favorite things to do. And now that Kona is able to help come up with ideas it's even more fun. We talked about all the fun things we did last year and we both got super excited for this year. He is already asking me every night before bed if tomorrow is Halloween. He get's it from his Mama! :) We are patiently waiting to go to the pumpkin patch, or two, or three and carve pumpkins. Since I was a little girl it's always been one of my favorite nights of the year!


Not only do I love Fall for the sweaters, booties, pumpkin everything, and traditions, but it does something to my soul. I feel re-energized and inspired by the crisp air, gorgeous colors and leaves falling all around. I savor the moments a little bit more and thank God for all we have. I love this season so much and hope to make it our favorite fall yet!
"Ah, September! You are the doorway to the season that awakens my soul"
-Peggy Toney Horton

Go apple picking.
Celebrate J.D. and Kai's birthday's. 
Decorate the house.
Fill the front porch with mums and pumpkins. 
Visit the farmer's market.
Make caramel apples.
Have a bonfire and make s'mores.  
Have a picnic in the park.
Plant bulbs.
Go on a nature scavenger hunt.
Paint pumpkins.
Drive through the country and enjoy the Fall colors.
Jump into a pile of leaves.
Make pumpkin butter.
Have fun bowling with pumpkins.
Make pumpkin spice lattes. 
Watch Hocus Pocus and Casper on repeat.
Road trip to watch our favorite college football team.
Make Halloween footprint art.
Make a festive breakfast.
Go on a hayride.
Donate to the food bank.
Have soup Sunday every Sunday.
Bake as many pumpkin treats as possible.
Visit a pumpkin patch, or two, or three.
Carve pumpkins.
Go Trick-or-Treating.
Count our blessings.
A few pics from last year!
I wasn't lying when I said I want to do it all. :) Hopefully we can check all these times off our list and make many, many memories along the way. I would love to hear what's on your bucket list!!
XOXO


To see all of our fall festivities make sure to follow us on Instagram!
Check out my Pinterest boards for more Fall fun!
Everything Fall & Halloween
Fall Birthday Parties
Fall Fashion
Pumpkin Spice

4 comments:

  1. What a great list! Can’t wait to see all of the fun things you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall!! All these activities sound so fun! Happy Friday!
    Kelsey
    www.kelseypeacock.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall really is the best!! Happy Friday to you too!

      Delete