September 22, 2017

Our White Chapel Wedding

6 years ago I said "I do" and married the man I have always dreamed about. He's my best friend, and the person I love walking, hand in hand, through life with.


Here is how our special day unfolded.


The dress and shoes.
The flowers
Getting ready.
The girls.
The guys.
The sweetest flower girls you ever did see.
The sweetest ring bearer who was not so excited.
The ceremony.

My Dad giving his little girl away.
Praying.
The tears.
The vows.
The "I do's"
The kiss.
Our ride.
The pictures.


The patio for cocktail hour.
Mad Libs during cocktail hour.
 
The favors.
Signing the quilt squares that were turned into a quilt.
The tables.
Dinner.
The toasts.
Our first dance.
Father-Daughter dance.
Mother-Son dance.
Cutting the cake.
Grooms cake, mints & hand stamped napkins.
 The ice cream bar.
The bouquet toss.
The garter toss.
My Dad playing with the band.

It's time to party.


i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart) i am never without it (anywhere
i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling)
                                  i fear
no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) i want
no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
E.E. Cummings 

XOXO

Check us out on Instagram for a closer look at our everyday events!
Pictures were taken by the super talented Jennifer Kahm.

Please do not pin images of the kids. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love everything about your wedding - especially the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! My shoes were one of my favorites too!

      Delete
  2. what a wonderful day, love the flower girl dresses. Going to the chapel... is in my mind now Congrats to the beautiful couple as well
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I sang that song all the time while I was planning our wedding. :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I love the photos by the old cars. Well, I love all the photos. And that church building!!!
    :) gwingal

    ReplyDelete