October 5, 2017

Our Favorite Halloween Books

My favorite season is upon us and I couldn't be more excited! I seriously get giddy during this time of year and love celebrating any way we can. Think lots of pumpkins, baking, activities, walks, and crafts. I just can't get enough! The house is decked out in fall and Halloween decorations and the boys' room is no exception. Bats, books, and pumpkin lights give their rooms the perfect festive touch. We love reading Halloween books all month long, and I secretly look forward to reading The Room On The Broom all year. It's one of my all time favorite children's books. I wanted to share all of our favorites because these books are too good not to share!

Top Shelf
Bottom Shelf
Goodnight Goon ~ Room on the Broom ~ Boo Bat


Our absolute favorites are Room on the Broom, Halloween Hustle, Ten Little Pumpkins, Goodnight Goon and The Night Before Halloween. We have had them for years and I still love reading them. That alone is a major win! Kona picked out The Too-Scary Story, It's Raining Bats & Frogs & Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn this year and they are really cute with the best illustrations.


 These books plus Hocus Pocus help us get excited for Halloween all month long. Because in this house we celebrate as much as we can! :) I hope this list helped you find something to add to your collection. What are you reading this fall? I'm always looking to grow our little library!
XOXO


Check out our fall bucket list to see all the festive fun we have planned!
To see more of our everyday events make sure to follow us on Instagram.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post, Erin! I was just going to do one today with our favorite fall books! I took a picture of them yesterday and shared on my IG stories but didn't get around to putting it on my blog yet. And "Room on the Broom" I had never heard of, but last night we found the movie on Netflix and watched it; it was super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We love the movie too! It follows the book perfectly.

      Delete
  2. Wow so much for reading on Halloween. I just love to read books on Halloween. Seems great collection. #mommymoments

    ReplyDelete