October 11, 2017

Pumpkin Patch Maternity Pictures

Two years ago we were anxiously awaiting our sweet boys arrival and I was trying my best to not panic. I was beyond excited, but scared to death about taking care of a newborn and a two year old. Looking at these pictures takes me right back and floods me with emotions. What I would give to go back in time and feel Kai kicking while snuggling two year old Kona. I'm so happy we have these moments in time captured to look back on and remember this amazing time in our life.  
If you are pregnant I can't recommend maternity pictures enough. You might not feel your best or feel up to getting ready and taking pictures, but you will be so happy you did. Having my big belly, that was the size of a pumpkin, captured are some of my favorite pictures ever. I hope these pictures gave you some inspiration for your fall maternity pictures!
A huge thank you to my girl Amber, for taking these amazing photos. We are still completely in love with them and will cherish them forever.
XOXO

Follow us on Instagram to see more of our everyday events!


No comments:

Post a Comment