May 26, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday and happy Memorial Day weekend! We can't wait to celebrate and have lots of festive stuff planned. On top of all the fun red, white and blue festivities we have planned, we will be celebrating our Grandmother's birthday's and putting flowers on my Mom's and Grandfather's grave. Fun fact: J.D.'s Grandmother and both my Grandmother's birthday's are two days apart. We love them so much and wish them all the best birthday ever!!


One
I got these sandals a few weeks ago and I love them. They are pretty comfy and the price couldn't be better. Right now they are on sale for under $15.00! You can see how I wore them here and here.

Two
Kona has been saying the best stuff lately!

Kona: I'm really thirsty.
Me: You can have some of my water.
Kona: Mom, that is really nice of you to share, but I've already had enough water this year.


The other night J.D. and I were putting the boys to bed and J.D was being super silly. Kona look at him with a straight face and said, "Dad you're a crazy mess." I could have died laughing!  #crazymess is the new #hotmess in our house. :)


Kai has also been talking up a storm and I never want his baby voice to go away. The way he says "mama" melts my heart!  


Three
Who needs to eat the graham cracker when there is a roasted marshmallow in the middle? :)  

Four
Yesterday we celebrated Red Nose Day and these two couldn't have been cuter! You can learn more about this wonderful cause here.

Five
On my facebook page I shared this post about the importance of husband's taking pictures of their wives. My favorite part is, "Take the photo. Messy hair, no make up or a dirty old t-shirt won't matter to your children when she is gone someday." This rings so true and something I need to remind J.D. of. I cherish the pictures I have of my Mom, and It's important to me to leave my boys precious pictures of us together.


I hope everybody had a wonderful and festive weekend!
XOXO




Linking up with Andrea, AprilApril and Katie

1 comment: