May 18, 2017

What I Wore

Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is having a lovely week!
My first outfit, is what I wore on Mother's Day. I got the shirt last week at Target and can't wait to wear it again! The print is so fun, it's light weight and perfect for chasing around two little boys, while still feeling put together. I also wore my new favorite sandals and can't recommend them enough. I walked around in them, all day Sunday and my feet never hurt!
My second outfit, is what I wore to a backyard BBQ. I found the shirt several years ago at TJ Maxx and still love it so much. The print is beautiful and always puts me in the best mood!

Shirt: Target Same
Jeans: JCPenny Same
Shoes: Payless Same


<>
Shirt: This shirt is from TJ Maxx several years ago.
Here are a few that are similar.  One, Two, Three
Shoes: Target Same



 I hope everyone has a wonderful day! XOXO

You can see more spring outfits here.
Follow Along: Facebook | Pinterest


3 comments:

  1. That blue top is fun! I stopped in TJ Maxx today and found so many things I loved! It was a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know! The last time I was there I didn't find much, it's good to hear that you found a bunch of stuff. I might have to go check it out this weekend! Happy Friday :)

      Delete
  2. I love those sandals! The colors are gorgeous and are bright for Summer!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete