February 23, 2017

Baby Shower Inspiration

Next weekend I'm throwing one of my best friends a baby shower and I couldn't be more excited! She is having a little boy and I can't wait to shower them with love. When I started looking for inspiration I immediately fell in love with a brunch/donut theme. I got so excited and started planning like crazy, because that's what I do! :)  There's going to be lots and lots of donuts, fruit, yogurt, muffins, coffee and a sparking juice bar. Here is the inspiration that got my party planning brain spinning.

Oh Baby Donut or Doughnut Boy Baby Shower by PaperclutchShop:
Rustic Vintage Woodland Baby Shower Baby Shower Party Ideas | Photo 2 of 17:
DESSERTS BAR/TABLE: Rustic Style Pastries + on Wood Planks + on Rustic Wooden Bar/Table + Doily Table Runner, MANY Doilies together, OR use Woven DOILY TABLECLOTH! #DoilyTablecloth:
Cute slumber party or brunch idea individually:
Mountain adventure baby shower:

1//2//3//4//5


I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment