February 22, 2017

What I Wore

Fashion has always been a big part of my life. I love the inspiration and creative outlet that it brings. Since having children and staying home fashion has taken a backseat. Most days I'm throwing something on and heading out the door. I need to start setting aside a little time for myself each morning. It always amazes me how much better I feel when I take the time to get ready, so I'm not sure why I don't make it a priority. I'm hoping to hold myself accountable and document each Wednesday an outfit or two from the week.


Shirt: Similar
Vest: Same
Jeans: Same
Boots: Similar

I highly recommend these white jeans. They are a great price, stretch just enough, but don't stretch out within an hour of wearing them. I have had them for about a year now and still love them!


I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! XOXO
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy today for what I wore.



No comments:

Post a Comment