February 16, 2017

Valentine's Day 2017

Our Valentine's day was so fun, but also heart breaking. Kai had to get shots, so we spent most of our day cuddling, trying to make him happy and feeling better. It didn't stop us though from having a festive day and making lots of fun memories! We started our day off with presents, balloons and a pink heart shaped breakfast. Kona loves having a fun breakfast and he gets so excited. Kai just loves breakfast in general :) 

Before Kai's doctor's appointment, we delivered cookies we made, to family and friends. We made these and these and they were delicious! I thought we had chocolate chips, but we didn't and they were still so good. Kona loves helping me bake and cook, it's one of our favorite things to do together.


 The rest of our day was spent playing with balloons, drinking out of paper heart straws and reading Valentine's day books!


 
For dinner we made heart shaped pizza and a cherry berry cobbler. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I love desert's like this.


I hope you all had the best Valentine's day celebrating the ones you love.
And for fun, here is my smallest love last year on Valentine's day!
 I love this sweet boy so much! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment