February 27, 2017

One of Those Days

Today has been one of those days. You know the ones that nothing seems to go right. From the moment you wake up you are fighting to get things done and you feel like everything is pushing back. That has been my day today. Even though my day hasn't gone according to plan I am beyond thankful for today. I know that there are people receiving phone calls that will forever change their lives, people are holding their loved ones and saying "why us?", people are saying goodbye to the ones they love and planning funeral services. I have been on that side of the coin and I know life can change in a blink of an eye. I will forever look at life and situations differently. I now know that a day that seems to be falling apart really isn't, days where everything seems to be bad there is still so much good, days when you think "what else could go wrong?" so much can. My Mom passing has been the hardest thing I have ever had to go through, but I now see life with beautiful eyes. Ones where the sunrise seems brighter, my children's laugh can bring tears to my eyes and an "I love you" is never taken for granted.


This picture was taken last year on my birthday and it's still one of my favorites. There was so much happiness, laughter and love, after all isn't that what life is all about?
 XOXO


I would love for you to follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment