February 24, 2017

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday!! We are excited for a weekend where everyone is feeling better. The boys are almost back to normal and I'm getting there. We are going to take it easy this weekend, but brunch at our favorite spot with Grandpa and Great Grandma sounds pretty wonderful :) Here are a few things we've been loving this week!


#Smile its the #weekend! Love your #accessories..check out www.stelladot.co.uk/camillalh:

We love watching Ellen over here, I think she is so funny and love what she stands for. This video with Jimmy Kimmel is hilarious. If you need a laugh this video is for you!

I have been so grateful this week for essential oils. With everyone under the weather and not sleeping well they have saved the day.

I mentioned last week that I was reading The Magnolia Story and I can't recommend it enough. It is the first book I have ever finished in a day. I cried, laughed and found it incredibly inspirational.

I did this, preschool alphabet activity, with Kona and he loved it. It kept him really entertained and he was so proud of himself.

We made this buffalo chicken chili and loved it! It's also made in the slow cooker which is a bonus!


I hope you all have the best weekend! XOXO


Linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites and Amy and Karli for oh hey, Friday






2 comments: