September 15, 2017

Friday Favorites

It's Friday and we are so excited!
We don't have much planned this weekend, which will be nice. We have been on the go since before I left for New York. A low key weekend is just what we all need. J.D. and I will have been married 6 years on Sunday! He is guiding, but hopefully we will be able to sneak away and celebrate in a few weeks. It's going to be raining and cold this weekend which I'm so excited about. It was 90 degrees on Tuesday, so cooler fall like temps are a welcome relief. Watching a family movie and cuddling under big blankets while the rain falls outside, sounds like a perfect fall weekend.

We have had a wonderful week and survived our first week of preschool. Kona loves going and I love the big hugs and kiss I get when I pick him up. It's been so fun hearing him tell me about his day, what they had for snack and the new friends he's making.
As always I'm linking up with Andrea, AprilApril, Lauren and Katie to share our Friday favorites. Let's get this party started!


One.
As much as I miss Kona while he is at preschool, spending some quality time with this little man is a favorite. With the boys being so close in age, and Kona never going to daycare, I never got a lot of one-on-one time with Kai. These 6 hours a week mean so much to me.

Two.
Did you guys hear the big announcement from Joanna Gains? She announced that they are teaming up with Target for a home décor line!! I am so excited and can't wait to see it. I love everything she does and her style is my favorite.


In other fun news, Jessica Garvin and SaSea have teamed up to created the cutest Hocus Pocus shirt. I'm a huge Hocus Pocus fan and couldn't get the shirt in my cart fast enough. You better believe I'll be sporting it all Fall long!

Three.
Earlier this week J.D. and I had an at home date night with homemade pizza and wine. It was a beautiful evening and so nice to spend some quality time together. With J.D's schedule being so busy this summer, I really cherish these nights.

Four.
On Wednesday it had been one of those days. And when it's been one of those days, ice cream is a must. A pumpkin pie blizzard from Dairy Queen and Harry Potter did just the trick. It was a perfect way to end a not so perfect day.
Don't worry I was parked!

Five.
I finally blogged about my trip to New York City! I didn't mean for it to take two weeks, but it was one of those vacations I needed a vacation from. You know what I mean? Here is Part 1 and Part 2. I will finish up the last two day's this weekend and get it posted by Monday. If you are visiting the big apple for the first time and have any questions please let me know. I would be happy to help in any way I can!  


I hope everyone has a fun and fall like weekend!
XOXO
Make sure you follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great week! Love those pumpkin pie blizzards...YUM. Enjoy your cozy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete