September 8, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, Friends! I haven't done a Friday favorites post in a few weeks, and I'm super excited to share some favorite moments from this week! We had a jam packed week full of firsts, family in town, a terrible 24 hour bug, and fun celebrating the end of summer and the beginning of fall. We don't have much planned this weekend and I'm really looking forward to it!

As always linking up with Andrea, AprilApril, Lauren and Katie. So let's get this party started!

One.
Me on my first birthday!
While my birthday technically wasn't this week (it was at the end of last week) I still think it's worth noting! When you turn 30, you are able to celebrate the week after too, right?! I sure do think so! In honor of my 30th birthday I wrote a post about 30 things you probably don't know about me. I loved putting this post together and hope you guys love getting to know me a little better!

Two.
With summer coming to a close we have been checking off the remainder of our bucket list. This summer has been one of the best yet, and Friday we kicked off the long weekend with homemade ice cream sandwiches! I've been wanting to make these all summer and I'm so glad we finally did it. They were easy to make and really delicious, but best of all, the boys and I got to make some precious memories together. I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but all the boys in my house are HUGE chocolate people, so chocolate chip cookies and chocolate ice cream it was. :)

Three.

You can find the sign here.
On Wednesday Kona had his first day of Preschool! I've had so many different emotions about him starting preschool. I was extremely sad to see him grow up, but on the other hand I was super excited for him to spread his wings. #momlife He did amazing and loved every minute. He came running into my arms when we went to pick him up and told us the best part of the morning was eating animal crackers. Ha! #kidlife You can read more about his day and my thoughts here.

Four.
This week I did a little shopping, which is always a favorite! I was at Target the other day to get some things and found this shirt on a clearance rack. I fell in love with it right away and it was only $7!! The sleeves are super fun and it's really pretty in person. If you're heading to Target this weekend, check out their clearance section. There were lots of fun pieces!
I also picked up some dresses and rompers from Old Navy this week. They are having a great sale and all the pieces I got will transition well into fall. I love finding things that work for multiple seasons. If you have been shopping recently I would love to hear what you got!

Five.
The Patriots kicked off the NFL season last night and boy were we excited!! The game was really good (up until the last 8 minutes if you're a patriots fan) and so was my white claw. :) Football, tacos and a drink was just what I needed after consoling a cranky one year old all day. Now if only the rest of the season goes a little better!


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! And don't forget Sunday is Grandparents day! XOXO


I would love for you to follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook

6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up! Happy Birthday! The little sign for pre-school is too cute! I love your leopard booties! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The leopard booties are from Amazon and they are sooo comfortable! This is my second year wearing them and I still love them so much.

      Delete
  2. What an awesome buy with your pretty white top! Love that preschool sign...that's too cute. :) Hope you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday - and yes, I think you get to still count this week as your birthday! Today is my birthday and I've declared this birthday week, and I sort of already started counting last week as birthday week as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You are totally allowed to have two birthday weeks! Have a wonderful day!

      Delete