March 29, 2017

What I Wore

Happy Wednesday! The weather around here has been beautiful, which makes getting dressed so much easier. When I don't have to put on a million layers, I'm more motivated to get ready. Anyone else? The first outfit is one I wore on Saturday running errands and going out to dinner with family. I love that it looks put together, but I felt like I was wearing sweats. It doesn't get much better than that! I highly recommend these pants, they are so comfortable and made me feel great.
Shirt: Old Navy Same
Pants: Old Navy Same
Shoes: Target Similar
Necklace: I found mine at an antique store.
Earrings: Target Similar


I love graphic t-shirts, they are so fun and easy to throw on and go. Sometimes as a mom you need these types of outfits in your closet. This shirt was my husbands, but it shrunk so bad he gave it to me. Total win for me!

Shirt: Target Similar
Jeans: Old Navy Similar
Shoes: Target Same


I also started a Everyday Events Facebook page yesterday! I'm super excited to share more pictures and videos of our everyday life. I would love for you to check it out!


You can see more of  my outfits here.


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Pumps & Push Ups today.


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/"></a


No comments:

Post a Comment